New Call for Papers for TheWebConf Special Tracks
Following the CFP for research tracks, new Calls for Special Tracks are now open:
- Special Track on Web4Good – FATES (Fairness, Accountability, Transparency, Ethics, Sustainable Development, and Healthy Society)
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates (Northeastern University, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universidad de Chile)
- Jeanna Matthews (Clarkson University)
- Chiara Renso (ISTI – CNR)
- Special Track on Esports and Online Gaming
- Casper Harteveld (Northeastern University)
- Magy Seif El-Nasr (University of California Santa Cruz)
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Thursday 11 November and the full paper is Thursday 18 November at: https://
Call for Workshop Proposals at TheWebConf
The Web Conference 2022 will feature a traditionally large number of co-located workshops that are intended to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners in Web technologies, to discuss and exchange positions on current and emergent Web topics. Workshop attendants will have the opportunity to exchange ideas, learn cutting-edge science and technological advancements for the Web, establish common ground in research areas or applied problems, and identify new opportunities for collaboration and new directions for future work.
Submit your workshop proposal by Thursday 11 November 2021 at https://
- Nathalie Hernandez, University of Toulouse (France)
- Preslav Nakov, QCRI (Qatar)
The Web Conference 2022 is looking for reviewers
Become part of the program committee and take the opportunity to review cutting edge research related to The Web Conference!
Web4All Call for Papers is now open
The 19th International Web for All Conference (Web4All), co-located with TheWebConf 2022, is the premier venue for web accessibility research. Web4All invites technical and communication papers on all topics related to web accessibility, as well as broader aspects of digital accessibility and universal access. Accessibility Challenge demos and Doctoral Consortium applications are also welcome.
Web4All General Chairs:
- Dragan Ahmetovic, University of Milan, (Italy)
- Victoria Yaneva, NBME, (USA) & University of Wolverhampton, (UK)
Proceedings of TheWebConf 2021 published
You'll receive an email asking for confirmation