Track chairs: (email@example.com)
We invite contributions to the Industry Track to be held at The Web Conference 2022 (formerly known as WWW). The conference will take place online, hosted by Lyon, France, on April 25-29, 2022.
The Web has proven to be a fertile ground for industrial research, and companies from small to large, from brand new to long established, are making an ongoing impact on the state of the art in science and engineering. The Web Conference 2022 Industry Track highlights such research in applied settings.
In 2022, the Industry Track will feature:
- Presentations of research papers by authors from companies, sometimes in joint collaboration with academia, contributing original results obtained in an industrial environment, having clear industry relevance and highlighting new research challenges motivated by practical tasks and practical settings. In this setting, the track is “by invitation” only: the Chairs will invite papers that have already undergone the rigorous peer review process of the research tracks, but appeared to be distinct from typical research papers in that they focus to a greater extent on solving non-trivial real-world problems and on building of systems that are deployed or are in the process of being deployed.
- Presentations of short papers specifically written for the Industry Track following the instructions below.
Submission guidelines for short papers
For the industry tracks, submissions are limited to 4 content pages, which should include all figures and tables, but excluding references. The papers must be formatted according to the instructions below. Submissions are NOT anonymous.
Formatting the submission of short papers
Submissions must adhere to the ACM template and format published in the ACM guidelines at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. Please remember to add Concepts and Keywords. Please use the template in traditional double-column format to prepare your submissions. For example, word users may use Word Interim Template, and latex users may use sample-sigconf template.
For overleaf users, you may want to use https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/association-for-computing-machinery-acm-sig-proceedings-template/bmvfhcdnxfty.
- Abstract: November 11, 2021
- Full paper: November 18, 2021
- Acceptance notification: January 20, 2022
No rebuttal is foreseen